IT'S TIME TO BRING THE WORLD TO YOUR COMMUNITY! 🇮🇹🇳🇴🇨🇭🇫🇷🇧🇪
QR Code Link to This Post
VOLUNTEER TO HOST AN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL EXCHANGE STUDENT
When you host a high school exchange student, you make a difference in so many ways—for your student, for your own family, in your community, and across the globe. Each year, EF High School Exchange Year brings nearly 3,000 international exchange students to live with caring host families across America. You can be a part of it.
TOP REASONS TO HOST:
1. As a host family bringing cultures together, you play a meaningful role in making our world a kinder, more tolerant, more understanding place.
2. Maybe you have ancestors from another country and want to reconnect with your heritage, or you became interested in another culture during a trip and want to experience it more in-depth.
3. If you have children of your own, an international teenager in your home is like a big brother or sister from another country. It may even inspire your children to go out and see the world someday!
4. If you're interested in another country's language and culture, hosting a student is a way to experience the wider world right in your own home.
5. If you have older children who have grown up or gone off to college, you may have an extra room available and miss having teenagers around the house—the perfect chance to host an exchange student!
The only requirements are :
- providing 3 meals/day
- transportation to and back from school (bus is totally fine)
- one host parent must be at least 25
- a bedroom with a real bed
I have great students from all over the world. Many love sports, camping, music and so much more. We have many others we try to match to your families and interests.
Let's work together to make these students dreams come true.
Message me for more details about these great students.