compensation: Salary plus commission, expenses and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Public Service Network (PSN), a national media network built exclusively for the dissemination of government and nonprofit media campaigns has expanded locations to Annapolis, MD. The firm is seeking full-time sales representatives with at least one year of sales experience to develop, manage, and execute strategic marketing programs for nonprofit and government clients. The next PSN comprehensive sales and media training program is scheduled to start in mid-January. PSN offers salary plus commission compensation plans with benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
• Identify, pursue and close new government and nonprofit customer sales opportunities
• Consistently attain and exceed sales quota
• Prepare bid responses and project proposals
• Provide a critical interface to ensure the company exceeds customer expectations on all projects
• Prepare weekly sales funnel reports that highlight opportunities in development
• Proven/demonstrated one year of successful outside or retail sales experience
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong critical thinking skills
• BA/BS degree
• Valid drivers license
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for your chance to be considered for the mid-January training session.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers