IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for Laboratory Analyst - Swing Shift at its facility in Laurel, MD.
Applicants must possess a BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
• Multitasking capability
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, and media preparation. Full-time employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work nights and weekends.
This shift works Wed - Sat, 2PM - 10PM and Sun 8AM - 4PM.
To apply for this position please access the company's job posting at: