compensation: Depends on Experience
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ERM is seeking an entry/mid-level Environmental Due Diligence Consultant to join our Transaction Services technical team in Annapolis, MD or Washington DC. In this role, you will provide technical assistance on due diligence transaction projects for multi-national clients, while working across ERM's Performance & Assurance and Contaminated Site Management technical teams on related follow-on project tasks.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join our globally recognized M&A Transaction Services team, voted 'Environmental Advisor of the Year' by Acquisitions Monthly.
· Perform environmental due diligence projects for industrial and commercial transactions, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments consistent with ASTM standards.
· Provide consulting advice to industry and legal clients.
· Prepare concise reports that assess potential environmental liability risks, and compliance and operational status at manufacturing facilities.
· Implement Phase II site assessments, including field work and sampling activities.
· Perform environmental compliance assessments at industrial and commercial facilities, and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
· Provide general environmental compliance support to clients, including on site as needed.
· Perform multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
· Support ERM Partners-in-Charge and Project Managers to effectively manage projects.
· Communicate with clients, ERM employees, and vendors.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental science, business administration, or related discipline.
· Recent graduate to 3 years of experience in environmental consulting, working on environmental due diligence projects.
· Solid knowledge of ASTM Phase I standards, understanding of core business and legal concepts of business transactions, and continued interest in working on transactions.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; experience writing comprehensive technical reports.
· Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Local candidates preferred.
Please follow the link to our careers site to apply below:
https://erm.wd3.myworkdayjobs. com/ERM_Careers/job/Annapolis/ Environmental-Due-Diligence- Consultant--Associate-Level-_ R00000609
Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a video questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 4,500 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
ERM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.