The National Association of Realtors reported that the "most difficult step in the home buying process was saving for a down payment," as cited in their 2015 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers*
THERE IS A SOLUTION -- NHF's multi-state Down Payment Assistance (DPA) programs which provide DPA in the form of a non-repayable grant.
1. Down payment and/or closing cost assistance grant, up to 4.5% of the loan amount.
2. DPA grant never has to be repaid.
3. Affordable interest rates and variety of grant levels.
4. FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional mortgage loan options.
5. NOT limited to first-time homebuyers.
A DPA grant decreases homebuyer costs, avoids burdening the homebuyer with additional debt and eliminates property liens associated with secondary financing options.ontact
This also creates a long-term positive domino effect because the housing market is infused with borrowers holding more equity for a future move-up purchase if they desire, in turn freeing up another potential entry-level property.
• DPA grant never has to be repaid.
• Grant reduces debt and creates positive home equity.
• Grant creates a positive impact on housing economy.
Please contact me if this program is fit for you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers